In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating with the SOCA-FBC administration team to determine the needs of the rescue at that time and what types of Social Media posts would be needed in order to fulfill those needs.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to communicate effectively and professionally in a variety of methods including telephone, email, and Facebook Messenger, with a variety of people, and be willing to work closely with the Administration Team of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate with the Administration team regarding the needs of the rescue and what types of posts are needed to fulfill those needs.
- Give listing of all Social Media used to webmaster for publication on Rescue’s website.
- Create profiles that the rescue deems necessary on various forms of Social Media.
- Post daily to all forms of Social Media utilized by the rescue.
- Report results to Administration team
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to complete tasks within a specified time frame
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience is a plus
- Training will be provided
Up to 15 hours per week, as needed.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Telephone, Computer with internet access.