**THIS IS A VOLUNTEER POSITION**
In this volunteer role, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, and organizing volunteers to assist both the dog and cat adoptions teams in a variety of roles and locations. Your volunteers may also help with other activities, such as marketing, fundraising, and researching grant opportunities and requirements. Training will be provided.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to communicate effectively and professionally in a variety of methods including telephone, email, and Facebook Messenger, with a variety of people, and be willing to work closely with the Administration team of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruit new volunteers through social media, the internet, events, and other venues
- Review volunteer applications in a timely manner as applicants apply
- Receive input from the Administration team on various volunteer roles to be filled
- Assign volunteers to roles and follow up to ensure results
- Hold volunteer orientation as necessary
- Report results to Administration team
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to complete tasks within a specified time frame
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous management experience is a plus
Up to 15 hours per week, as needed.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Telephone, computer with internet access.