**THIS IS A VOLUNTEER ROLE**
In this role, you will be responsible for publishing new adoption and fundraising events, posts written by different authors that include different media and documents. You will work closely with the SOCA webmaster to spot each other about when updates are needed and who can take up the update. Training will be provided on our WordPress version, settings, guidelines, forms, and templates. You will also help update search engine optimization keywords/text strings on web pages.
Fill out an online volunteer application today!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Post/update SOCA adoption and fundraising events created by event coordinators
- Post/update News articles created by different authors
- Post/update Partner Recognition, Happy Tails, and other content created by different authors
- Update Foster, Volunteer, Adoption, and other forms forwarded by SOCA webmaster
- Experience updating/maintaining websites on at least one platform – WordPress preferred
- Basic online photo and graphic skills
- Ability to complete tasks within a specified time frame
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with several web content creators at same time in order to finalize content on time
Can work with you to fit your schedule
- 18 years of age or older
- Telephone, computer with internet access, access to email and social media
- Ability to read and write in English